Nestled in a peaceful country setting, this charming rustic hideaway offers waterfront accomodations ranging from a fully equipped log cabin to a variety of attractive campsites.
And, of course, there’s plenty of water for boating, fishing and your favorite water sports!
– Full hook-up sites for your camper
– Tent sites
– Bathhouse with private hot showers open 24/7
– Waterfront log cabin – two bedrooms, loft, fireplace
– Mobile Home sites for year-round living or vacation getaway
|TENT SITE [no hook-ups]||$35.00|
|CAMPSITE [electric and water]||$40.00|
|CAMPSITE [full hook-up]||$45.00|
|Visitors: Each person per day (8am to 7pm)||$5.00|
Reservations require a 50% non-refundable deposit
(we will hold a deposit for a year to be applied to a future date)
– No charge for use of Boat Ramp with Site Rental
– 15% Discount for Active Duty Military on overnight camping
– October through February: $5 off per day on overnight camping
|Day Use: Per person, 3 and under no charge||$5.00|
|Boat Launch: (for launch only)||$6.00|
|Jet Ski: (for each jet)||$4.50|
Cabin Rental Rates
|2 Bedrooms, sleeping loft, full kitchen, central heat and air.
Beds: 1 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Twins & Sleeper Sofa
|Extra Person-each per night (children 3 and under free||$6.00|
If you choose to stay on the premises after check out, day rate of $5.00 per person will apply. Please check in at the store for your day use pass
We are a family owned Campground. The Cordaks purchased the existing Lazy Bee Campground in 1983. It is currently owned by a corporate partnership between the Cordak and Victoria families.